Position: Graduate Trainee Programme, 2013
Job Summary: Graduate Programme has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our Bank by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive programme and one of a kind opportunity for young people who are serious about a career in banking to get on the fast track. Applicants must be passionate about building a career in corporate and investment banking. Copied from
- Minimum of a 2.1 B.Sc degree in any course from an accredited University
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 2012.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy is a must.
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2013
Qualified and Interested Candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online